Propper Men's 65P/35C ACU Trouser Pants combines the functionality of a military garment with a winder range of pattern options for the public safety market.
Inspired by authentic military design, the PROPPER ACU Trouser in Battle Rip fabric combines the functionality of a military garment with a winder range of pattern options for the public safety market. The 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric is fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant, with DuPont Teflon fabric protector to repel stains and liquids. The trouser features felled seams throughout for enhanced durability and a drawstring waist for a quick and secure fit. A leg cuff with front closure tie allows a more comfortable fit on the outside of the boot collar. The pant also features a button fly, bellowed storage pocket on the calf, forward-tilted cargo pockets and knee pouches with hook and loop closures for internal kneepad inserts.
- Machine Wash
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- Battle Rip fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Eight-pocket design
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Button fly Drawstring waist for secure fit
- Felled inseams outseams and seat seams
- Eight pocket design
- External openings for knee pads with hook and loop closure